jueves, 5 de abril de 2012



hello world & bloggers!
how are u guys?



 I hope you're fine, because "strange things happen all the time"
and I guess then we have to be careful, because your never know when someone
is watching you....

(evil lol)



 I'm kidding. You shouldn't waste your time being worried about all the freaks outside like:
Obsessive compulsive people, psycho killers, hysterical people, cuckoo kids. 



Although I think that field belongs to psychologists and psychiatrists so I guess that's my new job "taking care of lunatics". At this time you should be asking yourself why so I will introduce myself;


Hi, my name is Jazmin Ramirez and I´m 22 years old. Soon (next Friday) I will be 23 years old. 
I´m a visual artist, graduated from the Universidad de Chile. Also I’m in first year of psychology in the same university;
So maybe I'll treat wacko people with art therapy.  (lol)


  





Greetings to all you readers, see you soon


Xoxo,  
Jazmín Ramírez.


3 comentarios: