jueves, 12 de abril de 2012



Hi Again Bloggers!
How u're doing?


 this week I going to tell you more about my self and my life.


 I was born in Santiago on april  13, 1989.

 My family is not so small:  my mum, brother, sister, and me; my dad died one year ago. We miss him a lot.
My boyfriend is also part of the family, because he lives with us.

 When I was three years old, I moved out  to a town in the north side of my country, called "Monte Patria", I lived there for a year, then I move out again to a town called  "Los Vilos", and I lived there for a long time, till I get seventeen. 
Los Vilos is in the shore and It's a very windy place. Some time i thought that I was going to fly over the place, because of the hard wind.

 I studied my elementary school in a religious school, called " Divina Providencia," then I went to the highschool called "Liceo Nicolas Federico Lohse Vargas".

when I enter to college, I came back to Santiago.

I studied art. Last week I told u guys that I´m a visual artist, graduated from the Universidad de Chile.
Also I told u, that I`m in first year of psychology in the same university.

Well I dont know what else to say for now, except that "strange things happen all the time" so be careful guys.
  

Greetings and see you soon.

 Xoxo Jazmín Ramírez.


3 comentarios: