domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

Hello Bloggers, 
To day I'm going to talk about my english class, at college.


I think that is really important to learn english, for having better chances in life, for example, exchange studies, working,  traveling, or share information with people from other countries, even a simple conversation.
Having english at the university, it's a great oportunity for learning this languaje, and get  certified credibility, along with my other studies and courses that I taken at college.

The english class that I have took was very interesting, and entertaining, and it was every thursday from 2.30 to 6.00 pm. 

In the first block, the task was to write the blog, and then at the second block, We  practiced (Me and my classmates) speaking english, talking about some topics that our teacher, Miss Lourdes propose to us.
Next thursday I have the final exam. I'm nervous!

The only thing that missing in this class, It is a cute British exchange student!!! 























...better not.




that's all for this post, xoxo ,Jazzy. :)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario